- Q.What methods of payment do you accept?
- A.For international orders we accept: Master, VISA and AMERICAN EXPRESS credit cards and PayPal.
Please note that in order to pay by PayPal, you must already have an account with them that has your bank account information registered to it.
- Q.How much is shipping?
- A.As we use Global Priority/EMS mail service through the Post Office, we are able to ship to almost any country at the following rates:
item amount ------------------ postage
under 5000 yen ------------- 2800 yen
5001 yen - 20000 yen --------- 3200 yen
20001 yen - 40000 yen ------- 3400 yen
40001 yen + over ------------ 3000 yen
June 1st, 2016: It was revised
- Q.Can I make a purchase in the currency of my country?
- A.I'm afraid that’s not possible, but many of the pages in the shopping cart link to a currency converter. It is an easy tool to show you the approximate amount in your currency.
- Q.Duties and Taxes
- A.There may be duties and taxes imposed on your order that aren't reflected in our prices. Your local Customs office may have information on those charges.
- Q.What are POINTS ?
- A.Metamorphose Member Points are points that are granted to you when you make purchase on our online store.
Points equivalent to 3% of the item cost of your purchase are gained.
You can use 3000 points up to 50,000 points on your purchase (1 Point equals to 1 Japanese YEN).
* Points are valid for one year from the day of purchase.
（This means that points will expire in one year if you do not make any additional purchase.）
- Q.I bought something but I didn’t get any points.
- A.You must be a registered member to earn points. Also, your points will be added to your account AFTER we confirm your receipt of the package by online tracking.
>> register to become a member here.
- Q.Where are my points?
- A.The points will be effective after we ship the products so the number of points in your account will not increase until then.
- Q.Because my points did not decrease, I kept on buying!
- A.Because your point total doesn't change until after the items have shipped, your points may become a minus number.
- Q.How do I take care of minus points?
- A.In this case, we will recalculate your total and you will be charged for the additional amount.
Web Browser Cookies
- Q.What are cookies?
- A.A cookie is a message given to a Web browser by a Web server.
The browser stores the message in a text file. The message is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
The main purpose of cookies is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages for them.
You will need to enable cookies to use this website.
Please refer to this page for further information to enable cookies.
* You'll also need to determine the browser version you're using.
Registering for membership
- Q.What's "My account"?
- A.On the "My account" page, you can register, change, or delete your membership info. Also you can have your ID and Password sent to your e-mail address if you have forgotten!
>> My account
- Q.Why should I become a member?
- A.By signing up with our store, it will be more convenient for you to make your order. You can earn points every time you shop and it will be easy for you to checkout next time, besides you can enter multiple delivery addresses and buy gift for your friends or relatives and you can also track your orders you made in your account and re-order the goods.Of course there is no entrance fee or annual fee.
- Q.I forgot my password!
- A.By going to the "My account" page and the "Request new password" section, just type in your last registered e-mail address and press the "E-mail new password" button. We will then send your Password to your registered mail address.
- Q.How do I change my password?
- A.By going to the "My account" page and logging in, you can change your password.
- Q.How do I contact you by E-mail?
- A.Please e-mail us here.
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
- Q.I want to pre-order an item. Where should I send the order? What do you need for pre-ordering?Do I need to pay before the item comes?
- A.All items in our Spring, Summer, Autumn, and Winter Collection pages are items which we are accepting
pre-orders for. Please see the Reservation page.
You do not need to pay ahead of time. You need to purchase in a week from arrival notice from us. If you have any plan to be away around the arrival date, please contact us before you leave. You cannot cancel for any reason after you place pre-order from the shopping cart, so please think hard and make your mind up before pre-ordering.
- Q.I want an item which says ''sold out'' on the shopping cart. Can you find it?
- A.If you are interested in ordering a "sold out" item, please send us the item number, name, color, size, quantity and price of the items you want, and your full name, address, country, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address. Please use this form for sending us this information to email@example.com
The e-mail title should be ''ordering sold out item (your name)''. You cannot cancel for any reason after you send your e-mail, even if the item is available or not. Please make sure you want it before sending the order e-mail. If you forget to write any of this information, your order won't be accepted. Please be careful!!
You do not need to pay until we respond on how to purchase. Please DO NOT send your credit card information by e-mail or FAX, or send the amount by accessing the PayPal homepage yourself. (You must go through our homepage). Please contact us if you are uncertain about anything.
If you are not interested in purchasing such an item on-line, please do not send your full name, address, country, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address. I will just search in one of our branch stores and I'll let you know if we have the item or not.
go to ordering sold out item form
- Q.I bought a dress but it is too small for me, even if the measurements on theExplanation Page are exactly the same as my body size.
- A.Please be careful. The measurements on the Explanation Pages are not the sizes for the people who should purchase the clothes. These are just the measurements of the clothes themselves. This page shows how we are measuring the item. Please look at this and decide if the clothes will fit you well.
how to measure clothes
- Q.About Washing
- A.Most of MetamorWe suggest dry cleaning to care for most of Metamorphose's clothes .
Please hand this care symbol definition list to the dry cleaning store with your clothes.
care symbol definition list
- Q.Duties and Taxes
- A.There may be duties and taxes imposed on your order that aren't reflected in our prices.
Your local Customs office may have information on those charges.
- Q.Do you make other sizes
- A.Sorry. We only have ONE SIZE.
But we're thinking about making other sizes right now.
- Q.Can you translate yen to the currency of my country?
- A.I'm afraid to say we cannot buy the system.
So please calculate at when you order.
- Q.Can you ship to my country?
- A.Yes!! We do ship oversea.
- Q.I want to exchange the product. What should I do?
- A.You can if it is in new, unworn condition or has a manufacturing defect
within 3 weeks from the date of purchase.There is a policy of
no refund and no exchange after 3 weeks or on discounted,
and special set products.
So please check the package to make sure everything is correct.
- Q.I want to send e-mail or mail to the Metamorphose designer!! Where should I send it to?
- A.The e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail and gift;
Metamorphose Osaka Shop
LON COURT Building 1.5F, Nishishinsaibashi 1-16-10
Osaka Chuo-ku, Osaka, Japan
TEL & FAX: 06-4704-6400
- Q.I want to work at Metamorphose. What should I do?
- A.All open positions for Metamorphose will be on the Japanese web site.
You need to live in Japan and read, write and speak Japanese conversationally to apply.
So please check the package to make sure everything is correct.
- Q.I want to be a Metamorphose model! But how?
- A.I'm sorry. We do not recruit any models for Metamorphose. All models in Metamorphose are our staff.
- Q.About Link
- A.If you would like to include Metamorphose English among your recommended links,
Please consider placing one of our banner on your personal or business website.
- A. Do feel free to contact us if you have any questions or suggestions,
and thanks for your interest inMetamorphose.
- Q.Why is the online sale price sometimes different with stores?
- A.Some times it says a different sale price from stores due to the calculation system.
The difference should be 1 yen.
- Q.What is the "Plus size" ?
Tops which stretch bigger than bust 92cm.
Bottoms which stretch bigger than waist 80cm.
Dresses which stretch bigger than bust 92cm and waist 80cm.
★ The measurements are not the sizes for the people who should purchase the clothes.
These are just the measurements of the clothes themselves.